Canadian Experience Class
- Have at least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent amount of part-time work) skilled work experience in Canada. (Quebec is not included)
- Your work experience must be paid, full-time or the equivalent hours part-time. Full-time means at least 30 hours per week. You must have had this work experience in Canada.
- Your job must be under NOC OAB Category
- Managerial jobs (skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)
- Must Apply in three years of obtaining skilled work experience.
- Minimum language proficiency CLB level 7 for NOC code 0 and A and CLB level 6 for NOC code B
- Must have legal status in Canada
Recently it was announced that certain experience in certain occupational positions in NOC category B will no long be considered for the CEC application. They are:
- Food Service Supervisors
- Administrative Officers
- Administrative Assistants
- Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers
- Retail Sales Supervisor
A limit is also set on the number of applications to be accepted. Only a total number of 8000 applications will be taken in and also a limit of 200 applications for each position of occupations in NOC B. If you are a foreign student, it is to be noted that the part-time jobs that you have done during the term of your study will not be counted into the one-year work experience. Similarly, co-op placements, apprenticeships, and internship programs done during the study also do not count towards to required hours. The only experience that will count is the one which is gained after the study or graduation, done on a valid work permit. In case if your work permit will expire before the CEC application is processed, you may be eligible for availing an open work permit. This type of work permit lets you stay and work in Canada during the time of CEC application procedure.
Steering through the Canadian immigration procedures can be quite tiring and heavy, which also consumes much of your time when dealing with piles of forms and documents to finish. Some form submission dates are really solid and one might always tend to forget things and it might keep you as busy as a bee. Some procedures might look all Greek to you. Do not worry, that is what we are here for. Transferring stress is much easier than transferring a photograph nowadays. Come to us, our experienced and licensed professionals will help you out in all the steps and procedures. Let us take the stress and put you at ease. Let us put our heart and soul in helping you achieve your dream. Like it said in the beginning, Canada is a paradise and KGraph is the doorway.