Family Sponsorship

Family reunification stays one of the pillars of the Canadian immigration policy. If you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act you can be eligible to bring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child to become a permanent resident of the country. Canada’s dedication to family reunification broadens to parents and grandparents of Canadian inhabitants and permanent residents through the parent and grandparent sponsorship program.

Family sponsorship is the simplest and convenient path for your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child to immigrate to Canada. Our experienced and licensed immigration consultants can help you apply for family sponsorship if you meet the following requirements: 


  • You must be 18 years of age or older.
  • You and the sponsored relative must sign an agreement of sponsorship that requires you to give financial support for your relative, if any situations arise. 
  • You must provide financial support for your spouse or conjugal partner for 3 years from the date they achieve a PR status. 
  • You must give financial support for your dependent child for 10 years, or until the child turns 25, whichever comes first.
  • You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or an Indian who falls under the Canadian Indian act.
  • You must be legally married to bring your spouse.
  • You must produce proof that your marriage is genuine and not an act of fraud.
  • There is no income requirement to sponsor a person but it is highly recommended.
  • The sponsor must not be imprisoned or accused of a serious offence. 


 KGraph immigration consultancy and its professional consultants with over years of experience have been specializing in assisting families around the world to reunite. Our consultants have first-hand information about the family sponsorship program and its criteria and have helped numerous clients to successfully achieve Canadian permanent residence through family sponsorship programs. We will do just the same for you too.