Just like any other country, Canada also ensures the safety and security of its citizens. Visitors who wish to travel to Canada for any basis, be it a business trip, leisure journey or medical treatment, must attain a visiting visa after alleviating all the eligibility criteria demanded by the Canadian government.
Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is an official document granted by the Canadian Visa Office. It shows that the respective person has fulfilled the criteria demanded, in order to be admitted as a temporary resident. If you are staying in Canada for a time period of 6 months or less for any purpose, be it regarding education, business or treatment, then you need to have the TRV issued before you land in Canada. TRV cannot be issued after you land in Canada, therefore necessary steps have to be taken prior to boarding the flight. On the other hand, you can also get a tourist visa if you are visiting Canada for the purpose of tourism. The validity of tourist visas can also be extended in some cases. The professional consultants at KGraph immigration consultancy are well aware of the procedures and documents to be submitted. We can help you with all the processes to achieve the visitor visa.
The Canadian government will also be concerned about your stay in Canada since the visa is for Canadian non-immigrants. We will do everything that it takes to prove that you have every reason to return to your native country at the end of the issued visa. Our well-experienced consultants will take the utmost care of every small detail which leaves no room for any kind of discrepancies that may lead to the denial or holdup of your visa application. We will help you from the beginning to the end of your trip. Kgraph is your experienced and reliable path to getting a visiting visa, provided you meet all the norms given below:
- A passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
- Have a valid reason to visit Canada.
- Proof of reserves or funds that can support your expenses in Canada and that you are financially sound.
- In case your visit is regarding a business purpose, do have all the supporting documents ready.
- Medical documents must be submitted if your visit is regarding any sort of medical treatment.
- Any sort of criminal background of the applicant will lead to denial of the visa.
- Convince the government that you have strong reasons to return to your native country.
- Convince the immigration officer that you will leave the borders of Canada at the end of the issued visa.
- If you are planning to stay with a relative or a friend in Canada, an invitation with a supporting statement that proves their ability to support you during your stay in Canada.
KGraph consultancy in Canada and India will empower you with a detailed package to make your visit to Canada, a relaxed one. Our well experienced and qualified consultants will lead your way through the complete procedure like document preparation, flight ticket booking and confirmation, airport picks up, lodging arrangements and every other important service that will make you comfortable. Contact us now to apply for a Canada visitor visa. We will do all the essential procedures and make sure you get your visa at the earliest.