An ocean of business opportunities
Canada is one of the prominent countries that welcome foreigners who wish to do business or make an investment. Over the years, Canadian soil has witnessed enterprising business people flying in to explore opportunities for expansion, and Canada has never failed them. You can be one of them too. The main motive of Business Immigration Program is to stimulate investment and employment in Canada through the migration of people who have the potential to establish or invest in Canada successfully. With new foreign investment, Canada can ensure the tremendous prosperity of its economy.
KGraph Immigration Consultancy can help you cross the borders of Canada and establish your dream project. We have all the first-hand information regarding the requirements and procedures which will be explained as you scroll down. Canada is surely an ocean of business opportunities, and KGraph will help you flourish.
Basic requirements for business/investor visa:
- A minimum of $100,000 Canadian Dollars (CAD) must be made by you in a qualifying business.
- Net worth of a minimum $300,000 CAD in your name.
- You must hold at least 51% of the shares of the company.
- After receiving the PR status, you must make sure that you play an effective role in the business while living in Canada.
- The important operations of the business must partly take place in Canada.
- You must also meet the language proficiency (either in English or French) benchmark. A minimum score of 5 in all four categories. (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing)
- The Canadian government doesn’t give financial support for an investor visa. Therefore, you must prove that you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada.
- You must provide proof that you have a minimum experience of 2 years in the business field.
- You must make the minimum investment in Canada within 30 days after the Canadian Immigration authorities authorize your application.
These are the basic requirements that you need to meet for achieving a business visa. Canada recognizes dual citizenship; therefore, after three years of holding an investor visa, you can apply for Canadian citizenship. You are not required to relinquish your former nationality.
For the past few years, our team of professional and licensed consultants have been consistent in providing reliable immigration services. KGraph will assist you with all the documentation process and make sure all the submissions are made without delay. You must be having a few more queries regarding the investor visa. We maintain effective communication with our clients, so you can contact us anytime. Detailed information will be given to you. Your dream of establishing a business in Canada is just a click away.